{Easter placecards}


I don't know about ya'll, but I {love} celebrating holidays! I love getting out the "fancy china" and the pretty serving bowls (but I hate washing'em all!), the nice cloth napkins ... just doing everything I can to set a nice table and enjoying my friends and family!

Sew, because this year {especially} we'll be having a houseful of friends and family members, I'll be making things easier on {me} by using placecards (usually it's a free-for-all!). And I'm sharing them with you, too - in case you'd like to use them.

Because I've got the fancy programs that'll do it, I've not only made a version that you can print out and fill in (with your loverly handwriting, of course), I've also made a version that you can fill out just using plain ol' Adobe Acrobat. All you have to do is open the file in Acrobat, plunk your cursor down under the words "this seat is for" and type your loved ones' names in! Since most of us do get a bit overwhelmed during holidays, I've done my best to make it as easy-peasy as possible!



{coming up tomorrow}

I'll be uploading the fruits of my sweet daughter's and mine "crafty day" - we've been working towards this for *weeks*! Between schoolwork, deadlines, friends, plans and such, it's a *long,* time coming!

At least one of the projects will include some sweet applique using the chickie from the placecards. I really felt inspired and ... and well, sweet ... when I drew her. She makes me happy - and I hope the projects I upload tomorrow (and through the week) will make you happy, too! :)

Hope to see tomorrow (er ... today really, I guess!)!

{sewy-crafty hugs!}

No comments:

Post a Comment